Wayne State University, Associate Professor Neurosurgery
- Detroit Receiving Hospital, Fellowship in Neurotrauma, 1993
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Fellowship Pediatric Neurosurgery, 1992
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, M.Ch., Neurosurgery, 1990
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Residency, 1989
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, MBBS 1984
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Brain Tumors
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Chiari Malformation and Syringomelia
- Spina Bifida and Tethered Cord
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery for Craniosynostosis
- Moya Moya Disease
Epilepsy surgical techniques, Hydrocephalus device develpment
American Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery, American Medical Association, Michigan Medical Association, Michigan Association of Neurological Surgeons, Wayne State Medical Society, International Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons and the Hydrocephalus Association.
Dr. Sood was voted on the “Best Docs” list from 2002-2008 as well as the “Top Docs” list in Detroit Hour Magazine 2002-2008.